Shadow Caster Charters
Are you ready for fishing for Tarpon, Bonefish, Permit, Barracudas, and more? Then let Shadow Caster Charters be your guide for your backcountry and shallow water fishing adventure.
Captain John Smouse has over 20 years experience fishing the Key West waters and providing memory maker fishing adventures. Captain John offers 3 boats in the charter fleet to meet your needs. A 17-foot Maverick shallow draft boat with classic poling platform guided for 1 to 2 anglers. Two 22 foot Pathfinder boats for your fishing adventure for 1 to 4 anglers. Novice or experienced anglers are welcome. In addition for large groups, custom charters can be arranged from multiple guides to meet your group needs. Great way to have a friendly fishing competition.
Types of Fishing:
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Sight Fishing
- 17 foot Maverick ~ 1 or 2 anglers
- 22 foot Pathfinder ~ 1 to 4 angler
Duration of the trip:
- 1/2 Day ~ 4 hours
- 3/4 Day ~ 6 hours
- Full Day ~ 8 hours
- Light Tackle
- Fly Fishing
- and more
- Deposit at booking
- Payment in full at time of trip at the boat
- Cancelation policy available
- Tips Welcome!
- Safe and secure fishing craft and equipment for your safety and comfort.
- Rod, reels, tackle, and bait is provided.
- Fishing license is not required.
- Your catch will be cleaned and ready to eat.